Monday, October 27, 2008

don't spill that coffee!!

How do you start a blog about... well anything and everything from this very moment in your life when there is so much much to cover? I don't think, wait... I know there isn't an answer for that.
I'm 28 years old and if I went back to the beginning and continued on, we'd never catch up. I know I'm making sense to myself, you on the other hand are probably all confused by my mumble jumble jargon.
Therefore, here's an official... Welcome to My World!!

Bits and pieces will have to be filled in, offered and colored in as time goes on. It's just like meeting a new friend. You don't sit down for coffee at that first date/meeting and spill 20something years worth of baggage. Nooo... this takes time. Ease yourself into their crazy world, get to know them and all the great things that go together. Ohhh!! Buckle up and hang on... this is going to be so much fun!!


So with that being said here goes...
  • I'm a single mom
  • I'm 28
  • I have a 7 year old son-- he'll be 8 in April
  • I often call him my Warden
  • he's been called a little Professor (cute little black framed glasses)
  • his father and I were never married but we were together for 3 years I think (it might have been longer)
  • we seperated when The Warden was 18 months old
  • it was ugly
  • he's still bitter
  • I'm still bitter
  • knowing that I'll be 30 in less than 2 years scares the ever living shit out of me!
  • I've been a college student for 4 years now
  • I still haven't received my associates degree
  • I'm taking my sweet ass time
  • I hate it- I'm so ready for it to be over
  • Once I get that degree I plan on going back for my Bachelors (yea- go figure)
  • I'm up to my asshole in debt... aka student loans
  • stars amaze me
  • the moon captivates me
  • the sun energizes me
  • dating scares me
  • lately, I seem to have a 3 month limit on relationships
  • the way things have been going, I don't think I'll ever meet *him*
  • even if he knocked on my door with a flashing neon sign, I'd still have my doubts
  • I prefer to not eat red meat
  • May 2002 I had gastric bypass surgery
  • I still don't know how I feel about that whole thing
  • I have a love/hate relationship with my bathroom scale
  • I always have a headache- I'm a thinker and a worrier
  • I love taking pictures... of anything and everything!
  • we live near inactive railroad tracks that are absolutely beautiful
  • next year they'll be active again and this makes me sad/mad= smad!!
  • I'm going to miss our railroad track walk and talks aka "trackin' it"
  • I love the dentist
  • I think you should too
  • Life plans make my heart race and my palms sweat
  • I don't even know what I'm making for dinner.

No comments: