Wednesday, October 29, 2008

underwear crown

Two blogs in one day!?!

Shut up I know!

I am newly addicted yet some things have me incredibly frustrated! If any of you lurkers and peepers out there have advice or hints for me to make my bloggitty blog totally and completely *ROCK* you just lemme know because I wanna know! I'm ironing out the wrinkles with an unplugged iron here. Really.

Today... typical day; I blew off homework. Ha!

I am sooo far behind this semester it's ill. I mean like gut turning, throw up in your mouth a little ill. Yet here I am blogging... AGAIN times 2!! Priorities... procrastinating. Whateve'

School just is not tickling my fancy this semester and you'd think with that Direct Loan bill Mr. Mail Man gave to me today I'd be busting ass to finish.
Yea... maybe another day... month... year!!

On to the fun stuff...

Dinner is a pain in the ass in our house. Food in general is just a pain in the ass!!! Why is it that we have to eat again? I have food issues. The boy child has sensory issues... textures, temperatures, smells...etc of things can drive him up one wall and down the other, although it has gotten better but some days are still better than others. I *generally* do not eat red meat so instead it's normally chicken. Well... boy child normally responds with... "it's always chicken, chicken, chicken!!" I bet he goes vegetarian on me!! Heck! I'd gladly switch to that lifestyle if I had any freakin' clue as to what I was doing. The kid loves beans! Who doesn't love an excuse to fart? Seriously. Don't lie!

Dinner becomes topic of coversation... *gag*

Boy child tells me he'd like to have pumpkin pancakes for dinner. Awesome! We looooooove breakfast! We both agree on it, it's easy and it's yummilicious!! Who said you couldn't have breakfast for dinner? Not this Mumma!

Dinner is done... blah blah. Time for his shower! Oh the joys of fighting to get through the night time routine. Take a shower, get your jammies on, brush and floss your teeth, then use your mouthwash.

Now because there was an assload of pumpkin pancake batter leftover I was still making pancakes while he was in the shower. He finishes, gets jammies on and as I'm standing in the kitchen I hear his giggle.

Now boy child has this amazing giggle. If you don't giggle with him when you hear it, seek help of the professional kind because you must not be a happy person!

Shortly after, boy child decides to come into the kitchen to show me the reason for his giggle:
TaDa!! his.....

"Underwear Crown!!"

I had to grab the camera and was then threatened to not post pictures online.
MuHaHa!! *evil laugh* What he doesn't know won't hurt right?
But... BUT! I also had to ask... "those the underwear you wore today?"
He looked at me like I had 50 heads!
Then says... "Ohhh nooo... but I will wear these tomorrow!"

So picture it... camo fleece jammie pants, white thermal underwear shirt and a friggin underwear crown!!

Oh how I love this kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am cathching up here....sue me!!!

I don't know what is so funny....

I do this every Saturday night.....maybe that is why I don't have a life....Or why J rolls his eyes at me ALL the time....

LOL