Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

3 roses. red. my favorite number.
daisies. white. my favorite flower.
red carnations. simple and incredibly sweet.
hoops and yoyo card. just awesome in every way!
swedish fish. my favorite candy.
a small box of chocolates. what girl doesn't love chocolates?

After the past 2 years I told myself I wouldn't fall in love. I couldn't. It hurt and it would hurt again. I wasn't going to experience anything like that.
ever. again.

Hang on because I just broke my own rule.

8 comments:

oyveyheyhey said...

Happy Valentines Day! And I hope it's a good thing that you've gone and broke your own rule. Falling in love is very scary, but I'm glad you're opening yourself up to the possibility.

jenn said...

awww - you found a good one, it sounds like! :)

Maryx said...

You always break that rule. Everyone does. But also, because of that rule... you are more careful. So when you break it, it's worth it.

Take care sweetie. I'm SO happy for you!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES

Anonymous said...

Well the reason you just broke your rule is that his head is firmly placed on his shoulders where it should be. Not placed so far up his ass he can see his digestion taking place!

You know like the other one or two "loves"....trust me when I say that you are finally experiencing REAL love!

I know this is a day late and a dollar short but....Happy Valentines Day...Your first and many more to come!

YAY for the Haffaful!

Claudine said...

Looks like it's getting serious. I'm so happy and excited for you!!!

Golden Stilettos said...

Rules were meant to be broken!

Love love with all you have! xoxo

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

you have such a cute blog :)

Dana said...

Just found your blog-love it!! What a great rule to break.

Love is like appendicitis--you'll know it when you feel it!!

ENJOY!!

:D