Wednesday, July 14, 2010

feeling crazy

Life has changed.
I wouldn't say drastically, but it has changed enough that I sometimes have to step back and really look at what is happening.

The Man lives 115 miles away. 2 hours away therefore I spend 4 hours a weekend driving. I'm not complaining but in all reality- it sucks. Looking at the bigger picture The Man lives near my hometown, where I grew up; an area I have avoided like the plague for the last 10 years.
Now I look forward to going there every weekend. What the heck is wrong with me!?!!

Oh yea... I've been bitten by the love bug.

I've been bitten so bad I've started a new job search. A job search that would relocate us. My family. The family that includes Cole, Baxter and of course yours truly.

I have tried to explain how I feel about this man, about this situation, and well... whatever else pops up in my mind and I truly cannot. I feel like I've gone mad.

Almost instantly when I saw him, I knew. He was going to be my last date. He was going to be my last first kiss, but every kiss feels like the first.

How do you explain all this to people? How do you tell someone you know that this man you've only known a short time really is it. I've heard that when you know, you know. People say you can feel it instantly. It's not something you have to develop over time; it's either there or it's not.

Well baby, it's there.

3 comments:

Brian said...

You got bitten HARD by the love bug! hehe I felt the same way about Rumpy after a short time so I know how you feel. I don't see it wrong to move near his town, but it is a huge commitment!

I wish you the best! :-)

oyveyheyhey said...

This is all sorts of awesome. This happened with my now-husband and I, too. We moved in together after a month of dating. Sometimes, it just works and time isn't an important factor. I'm SO happy for you! Good luck on the job search!

Anonymous said...

OMG this is so exciting!! I'm super happy for you my friend. Super Super happy for you. I wish you only the best and may nothing spoil it for you. Ever.