Tuesday, July 27, 2010

a positive note

This may be a little TMI but whatever...

Something I have realized that I really enjoy about having a long distant relationship, a relationship where your boyfriend has a personal ad on a dating site, or even when I'm single all together is I get to wear "granny panties".

Yep, my nasty ugly underwear. The ones I would never want anyone to ever see yet the ones that are the most comfortable on my ass. They offer the most loving for my rear.

Just saying.

3 comments:

Brian said...

All I have to say is...interesting :-) hehe

Anonymous said...

Urrrmmm... okay.

Well I can't exactly wear pretty panties or G-strings that go all up in my butt... so I'm fine with granny panties. The people who see them just have to deal with it.

Andrea said...

i love the comfort of granny panties--even when my bf complains i say just deal dude im comfortable