Wednesday, July 14, 2010

who was I kidding

30 days of me?

Did I really think I was going to be able to start AND finish something. Apparently I did, but typical Jenn style, I didn't finish.

So... this is what we have left...

Day 18: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19: A talent of yours
Day 20: A hobby of yours
Day 21: A recipe
Day 22: A website
Day 23: A YouTube video
Day 24: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25: Your day, in great detail
Day 26: Your week, in great detail
Day 27: This month, in great detail
Day 28: This year, in great detail
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: Whatever tickles your fancy

and because I love each and every single one of you... I am going to continue my track record of not finishing. Should you want me to answer one of these... let me know and your wish is my command.

Until then... on with regular posting.

1 comment:

____j said...

I don't blame you. It was fun to begin with, but after a while it just got really annoying.