Monday, November 22, 2010

single but not

I'm dating someone. Have been since the end of July. 
But here's the kick in the knees... he doesn't want a relationship. 
So in all reality, I'm still single. 

This is how a conversation I had recently went:

Random Guy: You Single?
Me: I am.
RG: Want to go out for coffee or something sometime?
Me: I'm dating someone
RG: I thought you said you were single?
Me: I am. 
RG: But you're dating?
Me: Yea, he doesn't want a relationship. 

Can you wrap your head around this one, because I can't.
Stepping back and looking in... I'm a friggin' idiot! 

1 comment:

Brian said...

I was watching "How I Met Your Mother" recently and it was an episode about being hooked which words "not right now" and such. It sounds like he has you hooked on and it is very unhealthy for you. Tell him to screw off and find someone who cares about you!