Wednesday, April 28, 2010

role reversal

Three.
That's my favorite number. I don't know what it is about that particular number, but it just makes me happy.

At work I park in the third parking space on the right hand side. I have ever since I started and even when I came here to sub. That sweet beautiful space was always open.

Today I pulled in to the school parking lot and noticed a car in that spot!

I gasped. No, really, I did!

Someone took my space and there she was walking away with her giant purple umbrella opened up above her. I've seen this woman before and she has her own damn spot!
I notice these things and apparently today she didn't want to walk, in the rain, the extra 20 steps to get to the school WITH an umbrella protecting her crazy hair!

GREAT!

She's messed up my routine, I can see where my day is going, so I parked right next to her... spot number four and continued on with my routine.

I love walking in to the classroom. The students always greet you; the other teachers are always smiling and also greeting you. It's really a great place but today... I walk in and there she is... crazy hair lady putting away her purple umbrella, in MY closet. Damn substitutes!

Seriously!

You would have thought today was a Monday.

(ohh... subs are awesome, I really do love them!)

No comments: