Friday, December 12, 2008

little moments

Boy Child and I went on a day trip this summer in a neighboring town and because we're having a really crappy "ice storm" right now, which means school is cancelled, I figured I'd cheer myself up and post these pictures. It was a cold day for August because we had to wear sweatshirts and fleece jackets but then it turned into a beautiful warm sunny day. I love days like that!!


We packed a yummy lunch which consisted of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, some crackers and juice. Boy Child loves his grape jelly or blueberry preserves and me, well nothing other than strawberry preserves baby!!





Sometimes black and white just seems better to me but I love how you can actually see the purple against his porcelain skin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can not help but love your photos....

I just got a camera given to me and the whole freakin time I am holding it and giggling like an insane mad scientist, I am thinking about how NOW my pictures might actually be good....I pray they come out close to what yours do.....

I love how it looks like he poses for these....but yet I know that it's just not the case.....

Man....I wish