Monday, July 13, 2009

what to pick

...my weekend...

It started only a few months after the Blonde Bomber was purchased and has lasted for 6 years now; a serious love/hate relationship.

But now I'm afraid the Blonde Bomber's dying process has officially begun.
Its traumatizing.
I thought I was prepared. Ready.
Something.
But I'm not. Not yet anyways.
Mentally and most definitely not financially.

I thought a little 'housekeeping' would make the process a little less painful, maybe help lessen the load for when the dark hour does strike.

The (few) things I found!
  • neosporin
  • pink glitter band aids
  • splenda
  • Boy Child's prescription glasses (from Kindergarten)
  • my broken sunglasses (yes, I know-- broken)
  • screwdriver
  • box cutter
  • scissors
  • nail polish
  • empty purse
  • hoodie
  • flip flops
  • AA batteries
  • cell phone charger from who knows how many cell phones ago
  • dried out baby wipes
  • all the insurance cards I've ever had while owning the car (at least 12)
  • all the registration forms (6)
  • old mail
  • stamps
  • pay stubs
  • sharpies
  • birthday card from Dad (2 years ago)
  • towels
  • backpack with "keep Boy Child busy" items
    (finally found his baseball glove!!)
  • legos! lots of legos!!
  • air mattress pump (from last summers camping)
  • tooth paste
  • floss (there are times when you just have to floss your teeth)

...like today, at the red light; me flossing my teeth in the Blonde Bomber was way better than looking at you picking your nose in your Mercedes.

What crazy things do you keep or have you found in your car?


2 comments:

Badass Geek said...

I haven't found anything too terribly interesting in my car when I've cleaned it out. Which makes it kind of boring to do.

jenn said...

that's so funny! i always find the best stuff in my trunk! sometimes clothes...sometimes shoes...a random bottle of coke zero. i also know for a fact that i currently have my old license plates from my last car in there somewher...