Monday, October 5, 2009

Patrick Dempsey

Let me get this clear, I do NOT watch Grey's Anatomy nor do I plan to so don't let the title fool you, this has nothing to do with that.

Patrick Dempsey recently came to Maine.
Lewiston, Maine to be exact. My home town.
His home state.
He went to the same high school as my mother. My aunt went to high school with his sister.
We really do live in a small world.

You can go home.

Well, this man has been doing some amazing things. If you want to be inspired do a little bit of reading and a little bit of watching.



2 comments:

jenn said...

he's a good guy. and hot. so really... win - win. :)

Anonymous said...

I love McDreamy!

And what you don't realize is that while you are boycotting a show that "everyone" watches, you are missing a really great show....

I know, I know....I love you and the shows you watch.....

Your my weirdo and I love you for that!