Saturday, October 31, 2009

what halloween taught me

Even if I can see the kids at the door or hear them coming... once that door bells chimes; I jump!

Masks. HATE them. If I can't see your eyes and/or face I'm not ok with that. (I have this problem with sunglasses too)

If you're going trick or treating, wear a costume or have a damn good excuse as to why you don't! Especially when you're begging for candy.

I put the treats in your bag- you don't take my treats to put in your bag.

Only buy candy you like so when all is said and done, you get to eat the leftovers. YUM!

...and lastly, Michael Jackson is alive. I am certain because I gave him a Butterfinger tonight.

4 comments:

Badass Geek said...

Masks are creepy... but it doesn't stop me from wanting to get one to freak my wife out.

jenn said...

haha - you are a hardcore candy hander-outter! people better not mess around in your neighborhood :)

Maryx said...

LMAO!!!!!
I'm not a big fan of it either. Agreed. And Michael Jackson's alive?! Urgh! Run!

Anonymous said...

I am keeping a list of your do's and don'ts....LOL

I will just add this to page 591.

Where we live the people just hold the bowl and let you grab....