Thursday, October 22, 2009

punch you in the kisser

This is going to be 'quick' because I'm at school.

I've never mentioned this before but I plan on writing about this sometime soon, I hate small talk!
I mean, I really HATE it.

As my luck would have it, I was just blessed with a quick small talk conversation with a fellow student.

Him: Having fun?
Me: (annoyed) yep. (grabbing my yogurt from the refrigerator)
Him: I'm not but I'm passing all my classes this year. I'm surprised.
Me: (let out a deep sigh, rolled my eyes and walked away)

Seriously! Just pass your fuckin' classes already. Even if you pull off a C, high C, low C-- whatever! You paid big money for the course, just pass!

Oh, and I don't care.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

jenn said...

lol someone is feisty today! :)

Tia said...

hahahha. doesn't make sense, right? pay a bunch of money to go to school, only to fail?

i hear you.