Friday, October 9, 2009

think the thoughts

Just a few thoughts:

Hilary Swank is looking fantabulously beautiful on the cover of this months marie claire.
Jon and Kate need to go away. Forever.
I'm seriously addicted to Accidentally on Purpose. Jenna Elfman has done it again!
It's refreshing to finally have a medical professional listen and take action.
I'm excited for the possible changes.
I can't please everyone.
My decisions are my own.
You're damned if you do; you're damned if you don't.
Auctioning Elvis' hair? It's true!
I need a night of deep sleep. I want to wake up feeling refreshed!
I am beyond ready to get rid of my car and welcome my new car home. That's right-- a new (to me) car!
I'm so cool that on a Friday night I'm on the couch snuggled up with Baxter, in my jammies and this is all before 7pm.
Reese's miniature peanut butter cups are really salty. I'm not such a fan anymore but I can't stop shoving them down my gullet!
Fall means pumpkin!
Pumpkin coffee, cappachino, ice cream, cream cheese rolls, muffins! Oh my!!
Before fall is over... I'm close to turning into a pumpkin!
I mention I'm getting a new car?

2 comments:

jenn said...

loveeee accidentally on purpose. cutest show!!! and totally with you on jon & kate. DIE OUT already.


and yay about the new (to you) car - i'm so happy for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Yup, Yup, and uh huh!!!

I am so happy that you are getting a safer car....I can relax now.

And you know how much I LOVE AOP!!!
It's on!!! Tonight!

Some thoughts from abrandname:

Any blog that I know you read that I read also (i.e. Badassgeek.com) I look for your comment first before I post mine.

I bought two bags of mini butterfingers "for halloween" knowing full well that we are not home for trick or treaters.

I find that procrastinating just so will ensure that you get the shitiest grade possible from the class you are in currently.

I am curious now about the doctor thing you wrote about. Because I love you and all your insides, I am hoping that this will make your life easier and better.

K, I'm done!