Monday, December 14, 2009

cheese to my mac

Macaroni and cheese.
We all know it and love it.

Cheese and carbs! Carbs and cheese! *sigh*
If you know me at all, you know I love me some cheese! But when it comes to this delicious meal I prefer the boxed stuff; the more generic the better.
Give me that powdered orange stuff and nobody gets hurt. I promise!

But... the best time to eat that meal?
When it's cold!

Don't judge.

I like my leftover mac & cheese cold. It's damn yummy!

Now excuse me, I have cheese 'n' mac to eat before it gets hot!

4 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

favorite food ever

Unknown said...

i'm with ya, girl. but i'm a sucker for goat cheese macaroni. so unbelievably good its unreal.

Maryx said...

Cold?! Urrrmmmm... No thanks.
Lasagna cold? Lasagna ANYWAY I can eat it!!!
Mac & Cheese... and Lasagna!
My faves!! =D

Enjoy

Badass Geek said...

I miss the generic mac and cheese. With my aspirin allergy, I can't have the stuff (it's the colored dye they use).

I will have to enjoy it vicariously through you.