Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I prefer white meat

I recently joined some site that allows you to communicate with other people, whom just happen to be single and generally speaking ... have a fear of commitment.

online dating= fail.

Today's email from a possible knight in shining armor:

"Hi hope ur having a good evening im in mass with a load of turkeys going to walmart in lewiston maine my name is ray if u want to chat if not good luck on this site i usally take time of i go to bangor thinking of moving there houlton is boring and i dont really c eye to eye with my roomate he drives dor same compony ."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?!?!
No really! Seriously!
I don't even have the words for this right now, I just hope he an his roomate can settle their differences, and soon because I can't imagine that turkeys are going to be nice company either.

5 comments:

jenn said...

um, wow. huge fail.

he sounds great - you should write back ;)

Anonymous said...

I have NO words!

I am in pain from laughing so hard!

Brian said...

That is sad...sad...sad!

Badass Geek said...

Wow.

It's a wonder he hasn't been snatched up yet.

Maryx said...

WTF?!