Tuesday, December 29, 2009

no real direction

I'm a real fan of lists. I make them and will accomplish what is on them or... sometimes I won't even come close.
Other times I will make a list just to organize my thoughts, and because I need to slow down my racing mind at this very moment here's a list:

- I want to skip dating
- movie and dinner dates should be banned
- I wish more non-traditional dates were accepted
- feel free to send me non-traditional date ideas
- I think we would be better off apart- forever, even your friendship is becoming toxic
- less anxiety would be nice
- I want to go shopping again and not need a crutch (Boy Child, cell phone)
- I hate that I'm always looking for the nearest exit
- cookies! you've added 5 pounds to my thighs. Thanks. Not really.
- apparently junk food isn't bothering my stomach.
- motivation is missing in action. If you find it, send it home.
- I'm going on a date this weekend
- I really hate dating
- I think I need a separate blog post about dating

6 comments:

Claudine said...

Happy holidays! I like making lists too. Helps keep me organized. Good luck on your date. Just have fun.

Michelle Schraudner said...

Lists keep me sane!

jenn said...

i love lists. and i'm looking forward to that separate post - haha! :) hope you and the boy child had a great christmas!

Anonymous said...

and what a fine date that will be.

a boy who is in touch with reality!

Huh, whooda thunk it...

Mr O said...

haha I love the dating dilemma in this post

oyveyheyhey said...

I make lists ALL THE TIME. It's rather obnoxious.

And, SOB. Cookies. I miss them. (Just not the baggage they packed on me.)