Sunday, March 14, 2010

thoughts

I'm almost 3.0

and still single. unmarried.

but not in need of anybody's cupid services.

Am I bothered by this single, unmarried and almost 3.0 fact? ABSOLUTELY!

But ya know what... I have an awesome child who well, he's just awesome!
I am graduating in May.
Continuing my education. still.
I have been soo busy with subbing that I can barely keep up with myself, but I am NOT complaining. I am loving it! I actually wish I had classrooms lined up everyday of the week.

But in all reality... I'm almost 3.0 and this brings up weird and strange feelings.

20 + 10 in the year 2010.

No matter how I slice it, I just cannot get myself to say thir......

6 comments:

jenn said...

haha - say it loud & proud, sister!! i look forward to turning THIRTY. it's totally the new 20 ;)

and about the guy - ugh. cheaters are the worst. good thing you got out when you did. take some comfort in knowing that what goes around always comes around.

Maki said...

Aw 30 is such a wonderful age!!! I'm 30+6 and as much as the number bothers me, I kinda love the way I've turned out. My BFF K who is also a single mom turned 30 last month and I tell ya, our lives just begun!

Enjoy your birthday and embrace your 30ness. LOL - you're gorgeous and a awesome mom!!!

xoxox

Maryx said...

Well you're one HOT almost-3.0.-year-old! (Just sayin)

If you have an awesome child such as yours, your life is blessed. Have patience. Cliche but yes. Everything happens for a reason.

TAKE CARE

Claudine said...

Age is just a number. As long as you keep being young at heart, that's all that matters.

Anonymous said...

You might be careful about what you ask for....what happened today huh????

Now you are booked almost solid!

It's cause you are a force to be reckoned with!

Now for the thir...thir...thirsty year old....

There that's better!

Ashley said...

I like 20+10. A friend of mine turned 20+10 this year. :)