Friday, November 20, 2009

peas and carrots






Yes! That's right, she's moving home. I am so excited! Things just haven't been the same without her. I mean everything in my life has just been weird with her gone and not just her, even her boys.

She told me last week she was coming home and I was excited then, but it really did not hit me till this morning when I realized she'll be back in Maine... TOMORROW!
I still can't believe it actually.

I'm sad for her because the life that she wanted and had hoped for didn't work out, but sometimes, if it's not meant to be... well, you know the saying.
Her family is here, her friends are here; her support. Her 'man' is staying behind to finish his schooling, which is great. I never that I would see that guy open a book in my lifetime.
Kudos to him.

Shortly after I shared my excitement with twitter and the world, another friend of mine shared his thoughts...






Could that really be true? I've had some sort of 'sickness' since she's been gone. Either this new thing I've been experiencing or I was facing that deep depression and sleeping ALL day; literally it was all day.
Weird.

Either way... she's coming home!
The dynamic duo is back at it again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could I even do this justice.

The thought is simply devine that I will be able to come loiter your house and watch Three Rivers!!!

Or just sit and stare at each other.....LOL

Love you and I can not wait!!!!

Badass Geek said...

This is so awesome! Welcome back to Maine, Amanda!

Unknown said...

Your friend could be on to something. A wise man once told me, "The universe works, and things turn out the way they are meant to."

I'm happy for you : )

jenn said...

awww your friend is coming home!! that's so exciting for you :)

Maryx said...

WHOOP WHOOP FOR JENNIFER AND AMANDA!!!!!

I'm so happy for you sweetie. I hope things work out for your BFF though.

Take Care and enjoy...
Don't forget about us okay?? =D