Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sundays

It's Sunday and I have so many things to be thankful for!

Now, I especially love this day because Boy Child comes home from his father's. I don't care for the whole getting him back on routine thing but we're adjusting better. I mean, he has been doing this for almost 7 years now.

My house doesn't have ramen noodles, soda, Chef Boyardee or what I call... 'shit in can' and ummm...oh yea, cigarette smoke!

BUT... I am thankful Boy Child has a father who loves him and is doing the best that he can.

***
Dear Sunday nights at 5pm,

I love you. You make my weekend complete.

Love,
The Crazy Neurotic Mom

3 comments:

jenn said...

see - always something good out of everything :)

and i love the new blog layout!!

Anonymous said...

Not crazy...Not Neurotic...just a loving mom...

I love sundays too....because then on Monday nights it's time for Accidentally on Purpose....

It makes me smile because I know you are watching it too and that makes me feel closer to you!!!

Maryx said...

Awesome! =D