Tuesday, February 17, 2009

That Girl

I have never wanted to be that girl.

That girl. You know the one. The girl who excessively complains about her boyfriend. There is always something going on between him and her.

He didn't.
I didn't.
He doesn't.
I don't.
He wants.
I want.
He needs.
I need.

Dammit!

We're not jiving anymore. Something just isn't right. This is our 8675309 (Ok, our 3rd but it's all the same after 1) attempt to make it work and well, it doesn't seem to be going so well.
Seem? Wait, that is an understatement. It just isn't going.

I picked up the keys to my new place on Friday and started moving in. Never saw him.
Valentine's Day was Saturday. Never saw him.
Sunday. Never saw him.
Monday. Never saw him.
Now here it is Tuesday and I think I forgot what he looks like.

I'm damn thankful BG E was around to help with the move. He did so much and then some. I'd still be moving boxes 2 at a time in my car, with the seats that don't fold down!


I've always heard female friends moan and bitch about their "men" and it gets tiring. Exhausting. If you are bitching that much you are obviously not happy and blah blah.... Cut the cord. End it.

It is so much easier to say than to do. So much.

Of course, this is only the surface of the relationship, there is always more to the story. Always.

But I will say this much: I'm getting damn tired of hearing myself bitch.


I am not that girl.

4 comments:

Go-go-gadget said...

Atleast you have friends that will listen to you bitch if you need to :P. And on that note *JEEEEENNNYY don't change your number, I gotta make you mine, Jeeeeeennnnnyy I got your number 8 6 7 5 3 0 9* lol

Anonymous said...

I was so hoping to leave the first comment on that....dammit gadget....

I was going to say.....I love the reference to your shirt and all things 8675309.....

It's just wrong on a biscuit to call you jenny though......gadget ought to know that......shame on gadget....

I swear I am not drinking....

Anonymous said...

Oh and you are not "that girl"...

you just do not have much to work with....

totally understandable.....

You need one that is already trained LOL

Anonymous said...

You didn't see him that entire time? Yeah, that doesn't sound good. You're not 'that' girl if something is actually wrong. You're 'that' girl if you make something out of nothing.