Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Apartment Living Wednesday

I don't have anything wild and crazy to post today. I do but I'm not going to.

I need to rethink my blog. I mean really think.
Something happened last night that shined a different light on this situation. Something big.
As a result of that, I have to make changes and seek approval. I will have a co-author and editor of sorts to assist me. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet or if this is something I'm ready to allow. I mean after all, this is my space.
But out of respect and privacy my heart is even bigger now, and with that I'm incredibly proud.


But with all that said... it is still Apartment Living Wednesday!

I love the look of these Barn Stars on houses. They're so simple yet they have such a deep feeling for me. I purchased this for our previous house and it came along for the move. I'm determined to make this apartment really feel like home. Coming here and seeing my Barn Star on the outside of our apartment definitely helps to seal that deal.

It shouts Welcome Home!


This was taken this morning while it was snowing and raining. Oh how I love Maine winters.
...and dammit, wouldn't you know it, my hair got wet. Really wet. I took about 10 pictures just to get ONE that I actually liked.


Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Badass Geek said...

If you need some advice about the blog, let me know. I'm a good listener and stuff.

And those barn stars? My wife freakin' loves those things.

Jenn said...

Thank you :-)
Really.
I've started a post about this whole new "situation" but I just have to get it all together.

Have you bought The Boss one yet? Hmmmm? I bet she'd love a random gift of love. *wink*

Anonymous said...

I love that you are so committed to your readership and that you are so careful....

Here I am all willy nilly, overthinkin shit....

Like BAG I have awesome ears for the lady I love.....

Thanks for last night (dirty minds, clean it up)....I really have never experienced that before....

Oh, and I love the pic that you have here....I think the one I have would be great too....I'll send it to you....maybe...I am really bad at that shit....LOL

Maki said...

Aw.. why do you want to change??

I have loved your blog the way it is - otherwise I wouldn't been following you, girlfriend!

But whatever you decide, I'll be your biggest fan/reader:)

xo