Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hypnotized

I can't take it anymore!
If I hear his voice or see his face one more time I seriously think I'm going to seek out more mood altering drugs. This is getting out of control.

I listen to the radio. A lot.
I rarely watch television but when I do, the hair on the back of my neck stands up.
This man is out of control!

Our state has one particular-- we'll finance you even if you have shit ass credit car dealers. We actually have like 8,675,309 of those bad boys. They don't care if you've had your house taken away, you live in a box or eat nothing but Ramen noodles. You're going to give them money and they're going to give you a piece of shit with 4 wheels. Signed, sealed, and delivered.

Well, this man has television and radio commercials to advertise his business. He has to.
His radio ads play just about every other time there is a "commercial break".
It's fuckin' irritating. I hear it in the car and I scream at him!
I hear it in the house and I do the childish put my hands over my ears and go "LA LA LA LAAAA!!" till its over.

If I had big enough balls, I'd punch him in the face if I ever saw him in person.
Ok-- maybe not, that isn't necessary, but he needs to pipe it down some.
Wait.
A LOT.


I'm serious. Watch.








...and to think his radio commercials are by far much louder.

Now what are you waiting for?

COME JOIN THE PARTY!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggghhh!!!!


I HATE this guy and his commercials....

He needs a tranquelizer....

Or I do to watch him....seriously

Jenn said...

That's what I'm talking about!

Have you seen his new "mascot"?
It is a HUGE dinosaur. Sits on the front lawn near Wilson St. It is seriously disturbing. He has a commercial with it in it. YouTube it.

I need Xanax

~*Miss A*~ said...

OMG we have some car dealerships like that in the town I live in. They're really freakin annoying, but not quite as annoying as this dude. I would so help you kick this guy's ass!

Jenn said...

Miss A

That's good because he's a big dude and I don't think I could take him on my own.

It's a date; it's on like Donkey Kong baby!

Thanks for reading :)

GeekByMarriage said...

That guy and our Appliance Direct guy must be related. This video is not on a loop and it's the quietest one of the bunch. Did I mention that this company runs actual infomercials here late at night? Shoot me now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZD0_FtBX8A

Badass Geek said...

I am glad I don't get good TV reception where I live. 'Cause I wouldn't be able to tolerate more of that guy than I see right now.