Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Apartment Living Wednesday

I loves me a wife beater.

No!
Not the slap yo' bitch upside the head wife beater.
The other one.


Apparently for us females, we're to call them "boy beaters". Whatever.
There is something about the comfort of that tight tank top that just feels right.
Being from Maine, I'm allowed to wear them pretty much whenever and wherever I want and well, because I'm also of the female species I can get away with this too.
Double stereotype bonus!

I love to wear those beauties to bed with my favorite pair of pajama bottoms. It truly is the definition of sexy. I mean look!


{photo: Dickies}



{photo: Target}



How could you pass that up?
I'm comfy, happy, content and super relaxed; its perfect.


Now just the other day, here in the Compound, a male species was sporting a wife beater.
I don't even know what to say about that.
Really.


Am I not the only one who associates this...



{photo: Dickies}




with this...



{photo: 95silvia}




I'm counting my lucky stars tonight that I live "East".


*Jenn over at Jeans Friday uses MyLiveSignature to sign off her posts and I thought it was an absolutely fabulous idea so I checked it out, thought it was way neat, so... Wah Lah!
Now you need to go check
Jenn out. She's great! She has rockin' musical taste too.*

5 comments:

jenn said...

aww - thanks so much for the shoutout - you are too nice! and i LOVE wife (boy?) beaters! i have an entire drawer in my dresser with them in pretty much every color of the rainbow...that's pretty embarrassing actually. but i love wearing them to bed or to work out. i also love the way a white wife beater, jeans, and heels looks with the right accessories. old navy and GAP always have them cheap (like 2 for $12 or something) so i stock up then. men in wife beaters...not so much. long story short - i totally agree with you :)

Badass Geek said...

Yeah, I can't say I've ever worn one of those. Don't think I ever intend to, either.

I'm just more of a t-shirt guy.

Go-go-gadget said...

*slowwwwwly hides wife beaters* Yes, totally hot anf comfy lookin on a lady :-)

Anonymous said...

Totally poached the sig thing from Jenn and then you Jenn, LOL


Love you and I hate those shirts more than anything.....

J loves it when I wear one though.....

The show the naughty bits a little.....you know what I mean...

*wink, wink*

Needless to say him liking them is why i hate them....I want to cause him displeasure at all costs....

LMAO

Maki said...

I love it too!! Somehow I always find men sexy in wife beaters with cool jeans...

Also, thanks for your insight -- gosh you're so honest and I'm grateful!!

xoxo