Sunday, November 30, 2008

count them

  1. My middle name is the same as my Memere’s name
  2. It makes me giggle when I get funny looks because I call my grandmother Memere. It’s French people!!
  3. I have an older brother; by almost 6 years
  4. We don’t have a relationship
  5. I wish we did
  6. My boyfriend is a career firefighter
  7. I’m very proud of him
  8. I live up the street from the fire station
  9. I get very nervous when I hear the sirens and see them pulling out of the road
  10. I get upset when people do not pull over for emergency vehicles
  11. I’m a single mom
  12. in college
  13. I still have no idea what I want to do
  14. I’m graduating soon
  15. I’m nervous
  16. I owe a lot of money
  17. I’m scared
  18. student loans are anxiously awaiting my payments
  19. I was born smelling the Pacific Ocean
  20. but grew up smelling the Atlantic Ocean
  21. I want to go and put my feet in the Pacific Ocean
  22. I don’t know if I ever did
  23. I was a baby when we moved
  24. my parents separated when I was 12
  25. I moved in with my dad at 13
  26. I have better childhood memories of my dad than my mom
  27. I’m ok with that
  28. I’ve had a “rough life”
  29. Maybe that will change and turn around once I hit the “dirty 30”
  30. I’m scared to death to turn 30
  31. that is happening in less than 2 years; ok 1 year and 4 months
  32. I’ve worn a diamond on my left ring finger before
  33. but never engaged
  34. he didn’t get down on one knee and ask
  35. I helped pay for the ring
  36. I hope my son never asks if his father and I were engaged
  37. he knows we weren’t married
  38. I wish I was a vegetarian
  39. I don’t have the will power
  40. All my teeth are sweet teeth
  41. I don’t drink soda
  42. it’s been 6 ½ years
  43. I don’t miss it
  44. but I miss the convenience of it
  45. in 2002 I had gastric bypass surgery
  46. that’s why I don’t drink soda
  47. or eat a lot of red meat; if at all
  48. it hurts my stomach
  49. my body hasn’t been the same since
  50. I have to take more drugs now than I did before
  51. I’m an emotional mess
  52. I love taking pictures
  53. photography makes me happy
  54. when a camera is in my hand I see the world around me differently
  55. I’m hoping someday, somebody big, HUGE and important will see some of my photographs and decide to make me like them; big, HUGE and important
  56. I love weddings
  57. someday I’ll get to plan my own
  58. or at least I hope
  59. turning 30 in one year and four months has caused a new found biological clock
  60. I had no idea it existed
  61. it’s loud
  62. it wakes me up at night
  63. I never wanted to have just one child
  64. my boy child was planned
  65. nobody knew
  66. not even his father
  67. Oops he was not!
  68. I hid the fertility predictor sticks in an empty shampoo bottle in the bathroom closet
  69. I also flushed the birth control pills down the toilet
  70. with no intentions of taking them
  71. I’m not sorry
  72. I use to color my hair so blonde it was almost white
  73. now that I’m sorry for
  74. When I see other people with that look I always say… “Who does that? Seriously?”
  75. oh yea.. I did
  76. I have a 36inch scar on my stomach
  77. sometimes I am sorry for that
  78. other days I’m not; especially when my jeans and shirts are fitting just right a flat stomach is nothing to be sorry for
  79. my car was an impulse buy
  80. I’m paying for it now
  81. it is the biggest piece of shit!
  82. Please Virginia tell me there really is a Santa
  83. …and he’s bringing me a car
  84. with a big red bow
  85. boy child is asking Santa for a car for his Mommy
  86. please do not disappoint
  87. he’s too young
  88. just about all my ex boyfriends have married the girl they dated after me
  89. I can name almost all of them
  90. it’s depressing
  91. so I won’t
  92. I’m the female version of Good Luck Chuck
  93. I didn’t have marathon animal sex like Chuck did
  94. but you can still call me “Good Luck Chick”
  95. maybe my fireman will break my curse
  96. my left hand is empty
  97. I lied
  98. a small tiny fake ass diamond occupies my middle finger
  99. emerald and princess cuts are my favorite
  100. 6.5 would be an appropriate size
  101. in case you were wondering

No comments: