Sunday, November 9, 2008

so much for that

I suck! I didn't blog yesterday. Yep... I know. Shame shame...tsk tsk!

Oh well. I could give a million excuses, not literally a million but damn near close and they're all legit; seriously.

Sooo... NaBloPoMo you have been officially fluuuuuuuushed! I'll have to attempt it again some other time.

I was so consumed preparing for last nights party that blogging was not a priority. Sorry to disappoint.

On to happy news... the party was a hit! Big E was totally and complete surprised! Love, LOVED it. I made rockin' yummilicious food! Ordered a cake to side track him because the boob cake was to come later. I'll post pictures of "the cake" soon, I promise. It looked amazing!
Yesterday my laptop was tragically knocked off the kitchen table and is now out of commission. :-(
I'm pretty devastated; hopefully tomorrow I can have it repaired and make me computer happy again. Thankfully I can get my fix today at Jex's.

So NaBloPoMo I have to put you to rest... I'm so sorry; maybe we'll meet again. Until next time...

No comments: