Friday, November 14, 2008

one plus one = four

WoW! I can't believe I haven't blogged in... 5ish days or so. Eh who's counting?

I don't have a fan club, or one I know about yet anyways, to keep me on my toes asking for more mumble jumble so sadly I've been slacking in those thoughts.
I'm trying to get back on schedule with school, which is just not working! I think I'm having "senior meltdown" or I'm seriously distracted. Ok... both.

I've been spending a lot of time with Jex again. We seem to be working through some of our old "issues", communicating like we've never done and just "being". There are so many things that are different and so many that are the same; so far it's a nice happy medium which you don't see too often. Or at least I haven't; my track record has never been top knotch.

We've talked about spending time as an "us" before getting the kids together again, (at least as often as we used to) and being the 4 of us. I don't know how some families do it. I would gladly accept words of advice/wisdom from those out there that have combined their families.
What works? What doesn't?

Boy Child and Lil Miss are only 4ish months apart and being only children they are very head strong. All 4 of us are head strong stubbon individuals and when we're combined it is a very powerful dangerous situation!!

I'm being optimistic and keeping the faith!

1 comment:

Go-go-gadget said...

I'm a fan club aren't I? lol