Monday, November 3, 2008

medicine head

As much as I'd really love to blame my *insert mood* on the medicine I have prescribed myself to get rid of this sissy ass cold I really don't think I can. I guess it's really just a typical night and here's a glimpse of that.

Here's part of an Instant Messenger conversation with Go-Go. Hang on, it gets a little crazy sometimes. There will be typos and a lot of "lol"s-- we laugh a lot! Seriously.


Go-Go: Evenin crazy (if you're alive)
jenn: ohh im alive- kinda
jenn: i feel like royal ass
Go-Go: lol, kinda is better then not at all
Go-Go: Sometimes you feel like a royal pain in the ass, but thankfully not often . Still down with the ickies I see
jenn: yes-- its a nasty cough now... i cough till i about yack
Go-Go: Very shitty
jenn: and im exhausted-- i just caught myself almost dozing
Go-Go: I know it's been around work some. I've been stocking myself up with chicken stew and all that
Go-Go: Well, sleep. if you're sick and your body wants it, lay out and sleep silly lady
jenn: im gonna.. soooon
jenn: have to do something first
Go-Go: blog?
jenn: i promised
Go-Go: to who?
jenn: dont start with me!
jenn: lol
Go-Go: lmao, who's starting? It was a simple question. Seems the answer makes ya edgy, lol
jenn: huh?
Go-Go: When I asked who you promised to, you told me not to start
jenn: im not edgy though
Go-Go: I said that jokingly
Go-Go: I know you're not edgy silly , you wouldn't "lol”
jenn: careful-- im medicine head
Go-Go: if you were
Go-Go: Early enter, HATE that, lol
jenn: know what i did do though
Go-Go: Hmm?
jenn: i told Jex ive been blogging
jenn: but not on "xx" cuz im a big girl now
jenn: lol
Go-Go: lmao
Go-Go: Nice
jenn: but he couldnt have the link lol
Go-Go: I'm still waiting on a someday "Go Go Gadget ASS!" blog or something like that, lol
jenn: lol
jenn: its coming
jenn: i have a WHOLE month
Go-Go: lol, great
jenn: it might not be an ass one
Go-Go: Should I try harder then? lol
jenn: ill drool over my phone happiness
Go-Go: lol
Go-Go: IF ya ever make it in
jenn: i cant stop the dying process
jenn: haha that was funny
Go-Go: It's working cell phone depravity thats causing it, lol
jenn: i literally lol when i typed that
jenn: ohh i crack myself up
Go-Go: lol, medicine head
jenn: alka seltzer rocks!
Go-Go: lol, tastes like bad ass
jenn: alka seltzer plus even
jenn: i dont chew pills
jenn: thanks muchly
Go-Go: Alka Selter makes me gag
jenn: its a PILL
jenn: not the plop plop fizz fizz
jenn: ahh what relief it is!
Go-Go: Oh, well when I think Alka Seltzer, I think foamy drooly lookin crap, lol
jenn: and seagulls exploding
Go-Go: Well, I hate pills anyway, you know that
Go-Go: Only if it comes to functioning at all by taking it, or full incapacitation without, lol
jenn: ohh and these are HUUUUUUUGE!
Go-Go: FUCK that, lol
jenn: and a very pretty blue
Go-Go: Maybe your gag reflex can handle em but I look at big pills and gag, lol
jenn: well its that or i cough till i puke and pass out
jenn: i look at big things and gag too
jenn: LOL
Go-Go: lmao, perv
Go-Go: Easy on that line of talking, I am a man without play, lmao
Go-Go: lol
Go-Go: If only your diabolical skills could be put to something more productive, like finding me play, lmao, jk jk.
jenn: dont be hasty
Go-Go: Hasty? Me? Not with you
Go-Go: No sah no sah
jenn: lol
Go-Go: So I'm at a crossroad, should I begin to invest my waste of time activities in A) Facebook or B) Blogging?
jenn: BLOGGGGGGGGINNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!
jenn: bloggitty blogging
Go-Go: Addict lol
jenn: lol
jenn: facebook sucks
jenn: its just like myspace
Go-Go: You could have been like "CRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK" and it would have been the same, lmao
jenn: the blogging world is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge
jenn: ohh im all blogcracked out
jenn: doooooooooooo itttttttt!!!!!!!
jenn: put your writing to good use
jenn: ya know ya wanna
jenn: yea yea yea!!
Go-Go: btw, the rest of the week I work 11-8, and 12-6 on sunday, so you can get in and get your phone fixed lol
jenn: lol
jenn: ok ok ok
jenn: 11-8- check
Go-Go: lol, hush, you can easily tempt me into just about anything, the choice is made I just have to admit it first, lol
jenn: friday im getting a perm-- sat were having a bday party for Big E w/a boob cake
Go-Go: lol
jenn: omg-- you can do it
Go-Go: I'd see a boob cake and end up with frosting covered hands lmao
jenn: my name is Go-Go and im taking my first hit
jenn: HAHA!!!!!


...and that's just how I like to drive this crazy train!

1 comment:

Go-go-gadget said...

*Licks his frosting covered fingers* Had to happen sooner or later lol