Thursday, January 1, 2009

in the blink of an eye

2009

Just like that; its here.
I'm welcoming you, 2009, with an open mind and open arms. Ohh... and some hope.
2008 may have been a roller coaster of a year but it wasn't a bad year either.

In 2008...
  • I had knee surgery
  • it was horrible
  • BUT I survived and my knee feels better
  • I learned that I should not take narcotics for pain
  • especially being on anti-depressants
  • I received my Mother's Ring for my birthday
  • Boy Child and Jex did a great job
  • I'm not as strong as I think
  • Reuniting with an "ex" after 5 years isn't always a bad thing
  • dating them again... is
  • I can settle for a "C" on papers
  • but I know can do better if I don't wait for the last minute
  • dating to help yourself move on really doesn't work
  • I have to adjust my diet for me
  • I can't "mirror image" eat
  • I started blogging more and cannot wait to keep this going
  • Boy Child and I went hiking... alone
  • I'm realizing just who my friends are
  • I've been battling that depressing thought
  • I contemplated change... then took the first step towards it
  • a lot of my hard work showed off in Boy Child's report card in December
  • I learned it is in my best interest to not miss a dose of medication
  • I am an emotional mess
  • it takes me days to get stabilized again
  • I decided to research "becoming vegetarian"
  • the last week of the year I stopped drinking coffee and lost 5 pounds
  • I look forward to 2009

No comments: