Wednesday, September 30, 2009

here again

The beginning and the middle are never quite the same. The events, dates, the small twists and turns are always different and unpredictable but the ending has always been the same.

I have so much to say.
Not just say, but I want to yell it!
Scream and shout it from the roof tops!!

Yet when I open my mouth… silence.
When I put my fingers to the keyboard… I’m frozen.

I’m about to walk in front of that bus knowing it can’t stop.

This thing; it’s putting me on self destruct mode.

4 comments:

jenn said...

don't let anyone make you feel this way. if you have something to say - FORCE yourself to say it. we're all messed up in our own little ways...it's just trying to get out of that comfort zone no matter how hard it is. :(

Maryx said...

I can relate sweetie!
'When I put my fingers to the keyboard... I'm frozen...'

I hate it. I have to get my bloggy mojo back... hahahahahaha!!!

Laura said...

i liked this very interesting and a little melancholy. Ill be following hope u will do the same

leadingladyla.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You don't have to give into the power that this holds over you. I know you and I know you hate failure and heartache. I will be here for you when you need me. I just know that this is a road you are familiar with and one that is treaded carefully. Someday you will see how valuable you are to me.