Friday, September 4, 2009

see it to believe it

Have you seen this?
AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com is completely worth checking out!
I'm going to warn you though, once you start you will not stop. I repeat, WILL NOT STOP!

I have been looking at these photos and laughing. Literally laughing out loud because more often than not I've been familiar to some of those. If you haven't, you know someone who has!

After seeing a few pictures I have been heard saying the following:
"Oh my god! I had that shirt!
"Oh no! I've done that!"
"Sorry Boy Child, I think I have a picture of you doing that"
"What the fuck was my mother thinking?"

Go look! What are you waiting for? GO LOOK NOW!!

I want to hear your awkward photo stories! Have you done the arm shelf?

4 comments:

Badass Geek said...

Oh, that site is an AWESOME boredom killer.

I've got plenty of awkward photos, none of which I plan to share.

Unknown said...

Oh man...we are not even going to start on the awkward photos I have been in. Let's just say that when I was younger I LOVED the camera. Me-Me-Me...The shots my parents, grandparents, friends,est, got of me are ridiculous. We look back and Laugh every time.

That site is ridiculous. The man in the gray body suit thingy...crack me up!

Maryx said...

Oh shit! HAHA!!!!!
Thanx for sharing Jenn! Yeah... the arm shelf... I dunno really but I'm sure I have some of those.

jenn said...

that's like one of my favorite websites. and i'm totally guilty of the arm shelf - high school senior pictures :(