Tuesday, September 15, 2009

say what!?!!

I've been friends with this guy for 10 years now. He's been great! He has seen me experience many things in my crazy-hectic life but the end result has always been acceptance and vice versa.
A few years ago he settles and gets married.
Few weeks ago, he tells me he's getting divorced.
Whatever.

Tonight I get a text message from him: "U need a snuggle budy 2 nite? i got 2morrow off"

Further proof why I sleep alone.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

5 comments:

jenn said...

ugh, men.

Maki said...

Oh snap! Sometimes it's nice to have a good buddy and it's nice he stays that way in a distance, not in your bed, right?

Maryx said...

Oh. Nice.

Funny guys. Stay away. That's just my opinion though. Bad experiences.

Good luck =)

Badass Geek said...

He sounds like a real... winner.

Anonymous said...

What a wanker!!!

Some men can be turds!!!