Saturday, January 23, 2010

look at it shine

I love new things; especially gadgets like electronics and LAPTOPS!!

Aww yea, that's right! I have a new laptop. My old one sounded like a plane taking off. It was cracked in places that I never knew existed and it had been dropped and banged more than twice. Maybe even ten times.
So because my school life depends on technology, a certain someone was incredibly gracious enough to assist me with the purchase of my new beast.

To say the least, The Date has progressed above and beyond that 'title', I just kinda sorta failed to mention it ;-)

4 comments:

____j said...

Congrats on the new laptop. Reading the description of your old one sounds like mine! Ha.

oyveyheyhey said...

Congrats indeed on the new laptop and the new "title" with The Date! So exciting for you!

Maki said...

Oooo the new laptop :) So many possibilities - enjoy your new baby!

xoxo

Maryx said...

WOW!!! That's Awesome!!
Is his title now THE BOYFRIEND??
I'm SO happy for you, you deserve only the best and the most happiness the world has to offer.

Do Tell Us More?! =D

AND what laptop did you get??