Monday, January 18, 2010

chicken again?

Is a common question that Boy Child will ask.

I'm bored and food bores me. I've run out of ideas and options.
I just don't know what to cook anymore!

The vegetarian thing went out the window, but we still don't eat a lot of red meat. You definitely won't see us sitting down to a huge steak anytime soon ever.

I'm tired of plain chicken and pasta because it seems every time I turn around that's what I'm cooking.

I'd much rather bake.
The recipes are better, easier and really, let's be honest; they taste better too.

So my dear friends, here's where you come in. Please, please, please... email me some recipes. They can still be chicken and pasta, but with a twist! Something new and fresh!

...because I'm about to start eating cookies and cake for dinner!

5 comments:

jenn said...

make the white chicken chili i linked to on my blog today!

some other ideas:

-shredded chicken tacos (recipe on blog from awhile ago)
- tacos with ground turkey
- pasta & sausage bake
- ravioli with spicy cauliflower
- mini pizza's on whole grain engligh muffins :)

____j said...

Mr. O told me that you were looking for help, and after reading your blog, I think you may be interested in this link:

http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_products/recipesearch/results.jsp

you don't have to use their 'products' obviously, but their recipes are really good AND usually really easy.

Also, I post recipes on my blog. Here is a link to all of the ones I have already posted.

http://jakintheb0x.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

Hope this helps!!

Golden Stilettos said...

I Completely agree with the ground turkey for tacos!

And I recently made chicken stuffed with swiss cheese and prosciutto! It was delicious. (And you can substitute the prosciutto)

Great Blog!

Maryx said...

I have TONS of recipes for you and there are tons of sites to go to as well. Google it a bit.

I'll email you as soon as I can! =D

Michelle Schraudner said...

Ohh I love chicken and pasta. Too bad I'm not creative enough to come up with anything else!