Sunday, January 3, 2010

change of plans

Happy 2010!

I hope everyone celebrated the New Year properly and did it safely!

dating update:
Mother Nature is still having her PMS spazz attack but we didn't let that stop us. Instead we changed the plans a little bit and had our date at my house.
WAY better.
I was relaxed and comfortable in more ways than one; even he said he liked the idea of staying in.
I'll leave the (not so) boring details out but the date was a success and future dates have already been discussed!
Like... hockey games in the near future. I LOVE hockey games!!

I hope he's prepared for this.

p.s. The guy can cook! Yes, that's right! He cooked us dinner, in MY kitchen!

5 comments:

jenn said...

yay!!! that's so exciting. can't wait to hear more :)

Mr O said...

well that's pretty cool that things worked out at the house like that.

Good luck in future dates and I hope I don't sound stalkerish when I say keep us updated!

Claudine said...

That's exciting! Looks like this one has a potential!

Jenn said...

Not stalkerish at all!

Updated you will be :-)

Maryx said...

WhhooooooHhhooooooooo!!!!

Can't wait to hear more... Don Don Doooooonnnnnn! =D hehe